IVR Telephone Banking
Why is Voice Access the leading IVR provider in the industry?Voice Access uses speech recognition to achieve an engaging, helpful and natural caller experience that serves callers quickly, efficiently, and consistently. Most customers can and do use a telephone to transact routine business and gather needed information. With the power of speech recognition, users can interact using any phone to get information, or to conduct transactions instantly — simply by speaking naturally. Speech services replace cumbersome touch-tone interfaces that confuse and frustrate callers, especially those using cordless phones.
Voice Access is an industry leader in telephone banking and VRU with Online Interfaces to most core solutions. We have over 400 Financial Institutions that use Voice Access.
Benefits of Advanced Speech Processing Technology
- Improved productivity for your business and customers
- A more customer friendly experience for all callers (touch-tone, rotary, and cellular)
- The ability to interact using both spoken and touch-tone commands
- Give customers with disabilities an alternative to traditional touch-tone only systems
- Extend your Web-based initiatives to anyone with a phone
- Efficiency through reduced call lengths to save time and cost
- Improved customer satisfaction and acceptance of automation Valuable enhancement to your customer service
- Improved customer service by providing 24×7 access to information through an intuitive, convenient, and friendly interface
- Differentiate your business and brand by launching innovative services using one of today’s most exciting technologies
- Provides a rapid (ROI) – lower operational costs can provide a competitive edge and will maximize the (ROC) invested in the IVR
Continuous Speech RecognitionAllows callers to speak account numbers, dollar amounts, and short phrases using a natural, continuous speaking style at any time within the system. Refer to the "Why Speech?" information sheet for more details.
Touch-tone compatibleFor the more traditional IVR users, the use of touch-tones is available at any time throughout the system.
Multiple Database CapabilityAbility to handle multiple banks on a single system with customizable options for each bank – ideal for data centers servicing multiple banks.
Web-Based System AdministrationModule can be accessed from any system connected to the financial institution’s network via browser (i.e. Internet Explorer) to perform administrative functions such as resetting PINs and printing reports.
ExpandabilityAbility to increase system capacity by simply adding more telephone line interface cards or additional servers for higher call volume.
FlexibilityUses SIP and/or VOIP Gateway that can leverage analog telephone lines or T-1 digital connections.
Microsoft Windows Industry-proven and supported operating system offers current and future compatibility.
ODBC Compliant DatabaseStandard SQL database allows connectivity to third party applications such as Microsoft Excel and report generators such as Crystal Reports.
Enhanced Security FeaturesUnmatched flexibility to control access to customer information and funds transfers, including automatic lockout of dormant accounts and accounts that have not been assigned PINs.
Maintenance and SupportSystem upgrades and future product enhancements included, along with unmatched customer service.
Leave the security To UsAll banks today are faced with the challenge of ensuring the privacy and protection of their valuable customer information. At the same time, customers continue to expect convenient and private access to their personal account information without compromising the security of that information. With this in mind, the developers at Voice Access have worked hard to build a system that allows the bank to have total control and flexibility in controlling the security of the information available on the Voice Access Premier system.
The following are some important Premier features that give our banks more flexibility in enforcing their security procedures, and to better satisfy the requirements of bank regulators.
EnrollmentSecurity is at the financial institution’s discretion. The bank can decide if new accounts are automatically accessible, or if bank personnel must activate accounts at the customer's request.
ExpirationThe bank can configure the time period a new account remains accessible before a PIN is set. If the customer does not setup their PIN in this time period, the system will automatically disable that customer's accounts. Dormant accounts can be automatically disabled if they have not been accessed for a specified time period.
Funds Transfer ConfirmationA confirmation number is presented to the caller on all funds transfer requests and printed on the funds transfer reports.
- Real-time interfaces
- Account inquiries on Checking, Savings, Loans, CDs, and IRAs
- Complete transaction history for Checking, Savings, and Loans
- Search for transactions by check number or amount
- Interest Information – YTD nterest, previous year's interest, interest rate
- Funds Transfers between related accounts with option to allow loan payments
- Current day's memo posted transactions including ACH and cash letter items
- NSF notifications
- Customer requested faxing of Interim Statements
- Merchant Check Verification
- Account rate board for CDs, IRAs, Loans, and other interest bearing accounts
- "0" transfer to bank personnel with option to transfer to the customer's specific branch
- Lost or Stolen ATM/Debit Card reporting
- Customizable Bank Information to promote bank's products and local community events
- Professional recording of custom system prompts and messages at no additional cost
- 24/7 customer support by toll-free 800 number with remote dial-in capability
- Spanish and Mandarin Languages available